August 5, 2014

The one that it escalated quickly...

I was told yesterday that my blog entry was trending on Facebook yesterday and believe me when I say I was stunned + surprised altogether. After all the post that was trending was written on 17th November 2013. So I am sure how did it resurface back. Hahaha! When someone commented on my IG about how she loves my blog posts, I thought it was funny to check my blog stats. 2000? Kidding right? The most number of visit was 800.

30 minutes later, it increased by 1000.


47, 272

I was also told that people had conflicting views about my blog post and I am cool with it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion anyway. But before you come up with a conclusion about my entry, you might want to catch up on The Kakak-Kakak Tunang/Kahwin Clan series:

The Kakak-Kakak Tunang/Kahwin Clan Part 1
The Kakak-Kakak Tunang/Kahwin Clan Part 2
The Kakak-Kakak Tunang/Kahwin Clan Part 3 (Currently trending)


And the post where I talk about Hantaran
The One Where Makciks' Dotters Speak of H

Oh, please play nice or I will not be nice either. After all, these are MY own opinions and we can hate or love it together. I welcome your opinions too. There's only one thing I ask which is to respect my family, fiancé and friends on my blog okay? If you have an issue with me, we can it talk out. I will be replying blog comments in a bit.

xo.


///POST NOTE: Even if the men mampu to come up with 10-15k, kena tunjuk ke? I am pretty sure there are certain things left better not known to many. Unless, tunjuk menunjuk is part of your plan in the first place. 

2 xoxo's:

  1. Agreed 100 % on this babe! Saw your post on my FB timeline and I def agree and relate to all the points you wrote. Makcik KPOs are everywhere TBH. as young as 20s too! haha! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Siti Nur'adillah,

    Thank you! I am so glad we share the same sentiments. Some don't, so that's sad. But it's okay. Terbaik untuk masing-masing.

    xo

    ReplyDelete